Cart 0

PosterCo Ltd

Saltaire station on main line from Bradford to Skipton - Framed Picture - 11" x 14"

£25.00

Saltaire railway station serves the village of Saltaire near Shipley in West Yorkshire.

The original station was opened in May 1856 by the Midland Railway, which had absorbed the Leeds and Bradford Extension Railway between Shipley and Colne in 1851.

It closed on 20 March 1965 following the Beeching Axe, but West Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive and British Rail reopened it on 9 April 1984.


Share this Product


More from this collection